In order to request a refund, please send our Support team a ticket including the following information:
Google Play (Android)
- Player ID
- Payment date
- A snip of the Google Play receipt
You can find the receipt in the confirmation mail you got from the Google Play Store after your purchase. If you can’t find your confirmation email, you can get a receipt online:
- Visit pay.google.com/ and sign in with your Google account.
- On the left, click on Activity.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
- Your order number is on the receipt page (GPA.XXXX... number).
App Store (iOS)
Unfortunately, we can not process payment issues related to App Store directly. If you are using App Store for your purchases, please contact Apple directly by following these steps:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.