The reason you are unable to connect/run the game may be because of issues caused by your network, lack of memory of your device, issues caused by other apps, and others.
If you have problems with the World Flipper app, we recommend you follow the below steps to restart the application.
■ How to resolve issues with login/playing the game
1. Delete unnecessary apps and data
2. Update your device’s OS to its latest version
3. Check your WiFi and/or network connectivity
4. Reboot device
If the above methods do not resolve the issue, please delete World Flipper’s cache and data, and then reinstall the game under a good network environment.
■ How to reinstall the app
1. Go to your device’s settings menu > Application (Program Files) > World Flipper > Saved Data > Delete Cache and Data > Uninstall/Delete app
2. Go to the app store used by your device and install the latest version
※ Method to delete cache and data may vary depending on your device.
※ If you are unable to resolve the issue, please go to our customer support website and submit a query with details of your issue. We will check your query and help you as soon as we can.